There are several best-betting sites and apps that accept Paytm payments. The Indian e-wallet has been incorporated into some of the top betting sites. The users will get an exceptional experience in the withdrawal and deposit process during online betting.
BEST BETTING SITES THAT ACCEPT PAYTM
The ease of transactions that Paytm wallet provides has encouraged many betting sites to offer this payment method on their websites.
Using a Paytm wallet enables quick, convenient, and cashless transactions for any kind of payment, and the money you add to the wallet does not necessarily have to be used for betting.
The best part is you need not disclose your debit or credit card details to an outside party if you transact with Paytm. It is imperative as online betting sites are vulnerable to criminal hackers.
It has led to many bettors using this mode of payment on betting sites that accept Paytm.
Pros and Cons of Paytm Betting Sites
- Available in INR only, there are no currency conversion charges
- Privacy of your confidential details of bank account and cards
- No fees levied on deposits and withdrawals within the wallet
- Regulated by Reserve Bank of India
- Transactions go through 128-Bit SSL Encryption
- Withdrawing money to your bank account has a 4% levy
- Limited Betting Sites providing Paytm payment method that makes it restrictive to use
- Mandatory KYC verification is required, so account initiation might consume some time
Paytm UPI Accepted Betting Sites
We have discussed betting sites that accept Paytm Wallet already in this article. Now, we have listed the betting sites that accept payment through Paytm UPI.
|Betway||100% Up To ₹2,500||Get Now|
|Betwinner||100% Up To ₹8,000||Get Now|
|Bet365||Up To ₹4,000 in Bet Credits||Get Now|
|Casumo||Get a 100% Bonus of up to ₹10,000||Get Now|
|Comeon||100% up to ₹35,000||Get Now|
|Parimatch||150% Up To ₹15,000||Get Now|
|Melbet||100% Up To ₹8,000||Get Now|
|Dafabet||170% ₹ 16,000 Bonus||Get Now|
How To Make a Paytm Account?
To create a Paytm account, if you do not have one already will take you through the following steps:
- Download the Paytm app through Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Go to Sign Up on the top right.
- Enter the bank account details you want to link to your Paytm account and your personal details.
- You need to enter your mobile number linked to the Paytm account, email ID, and password to set up and create the wallet.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to the mobile number; you need to enter it on the app to complete the account setup.
How to transact money using PayTM from Indian Banks?
To transfer money from a bank account to a Paytm betting account,
Add money on PayTM: You must open the section to add money to the Paytm deposit app. Please choose the credit or debit card option from there.
Provide all the information: You will see a page where you must enter all of your card information to complete the purchase after a brief delay.
Add the amount: Mention the amount you wish to contribute or transfer after providing all the necessary details to your Paytm deposit account.
Check your PayTM: You can view your fund update on your Paytm betting after the transaction is complete.
How to Deposit?
Paytm can transact at online betting sites through the wallet or with the UPI ID, which is linked to every Paytm account. Following are the steps to create an account and make payments using Paytm.
- Register at the online betting site that accepts the Paytm mode of payment
- Go to the Deposits section to proceed with the deposit
- Select Net Banking/UPI
- Choose the UPI/Wallets option
- Enter your mobile number and the amount you want to deposit
The wallet option requires you to add money to your Paytm wallet before using it. You can use the UPI option with Paytm, which directly adds your UPI ID. Using the UPI method, you add the MPIN, the 4-digit pin required for the UPI transaction. You can get the UPI ID through the Paytm profile section or get it configured. Every betting site has a minimum deposit limit that you can make with them.
How to Withdraw?
The withdrawal can be made in the same Paytm wallet used to deposit at the betting site. Once you have a sufficient balance in your betting account eligible for a withdrawal, you can follow these steps to withdraw:
- Click on Withdraw option
- A message will be displayed on the screen with partial details of your Paytm wallet that you used to deposit for you to verify.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click ‘Confirm.’
- Some betting sites might take up to 24 hours to three days to process the withdrawal.
Timing of Deposit and Cashout the Currency at Paytm
When it comes to money transactions and deposits, Paytm is incredibly quick and convenient. The amount of your deposit will be instantly updated if you use Paytm to make a deposit.
However, the time it takes for the bank and the withdrawal platform to complete your request will determine whether you have to wait one or two days for the cashout service. So, if your cashout process doesn’t happen right away for you, don’t get frustrated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use the Paytm payment method at betting sites?
Paytm is a very secure and quick way for making payments. It is a better alternative to Net Banking or card payment as you need not disclose your details to the betting site.
Do all betting sites offer Paytm for payment?
No, some betting sites might not offer a Paytm mode of payment. You can find the details in the Deposit section of the betting website.
Is Paytm secure?
Paytm transactions have SSL encryption which makes any undesired information leak through the betting site or any other vendor, for that matter, nearly impossible.
Can I use Paytm for Cricket betting?
Yes, you need to choose a cricket betting site that offers Paytm as a deposit mode. Paytm can be used both for casino and sports betting.
What are the other payment methods other than Paytm?
You can use Net Banking, wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, debit/credit cards, or cryptocurrency on betting sites.