Live Blackjack Online
If you want to experience the thrill of live gaming without leaving your home, you should definitely try live blackjack. Blackjack is a very popular table game that guarantees excitement for all players. If you’re interested in learning how to play live blackjack, you’ve come to the right place. We will provide you with all the information you need, including tips and basic rules that you should know.
200% Welcome Bonus
On Your First Deposit
Refer and get ₹2000
100% Matched ₹60,000
Get 100% Slot Welcome Bonus Of
Upto ₹20,000 on First Deposit
₹1 Lakh + 100 Free Bets on Aviator Game
50% Welcome Bonus
On the First Deposit upto ₹2500
₹34,000 + 250 Free Spins
100% Welcome Bonus upto ₹50,000
on First Deposit
200% Welcome Bonus
₹100,000 + 75 Free Spins
450% first 4 Deposits upto
Live Blackjack Rules
Blackjack, also known as 21, is a popular card game offered by online casinos. When playing, you compete against the dealer, aiming to have a hand value lower than 21. It’s important to decide how much to bet on your hand. The dealer deals cards to both players and themselves. If you receive a picture card, an ace, or a 10, it’s called Blackjack. If neither you nor the dealer has Blackjack, you can choose to hit or deal another card to increase your hand value.
Be careful not to exceed 21, as that results in a bust. You can also place an insurance bet if the dealer has an ace face-up, or choose to double down your wager for an extra card. Splitting your hand is another option if you have two cards of the same value, giving you two hands to play. To beat the dealer, you must make wise decisions with your split hands.
You can place an insurance bet in the game if the dealer has an ace face-up. This bet is equal to half of your original bet and is an additional bet.
You can choose to double down your wager in return for receiving an additional card.
If you have two cards carrying the same value from 1 to 9, then you can instead decide to split the hand. This will double your wager and offer you two hands to play. Those two hands are then treated individually. In order to beat the dealer, you will have to hit your split hands.
Why play live blackjack online?
It wouldn’t be wrong to call Live Blackjack a combination of both online and land-based blackjack. The game is immensely popular as you are offered a realistic gaming experience from the convenience of your home. Moreover, you do not encounter any distractions while indulging in this game.
There is a lot of buzz surrounding the game of live blackjack. You can watch dealer deals and shuffle cards live while playing this game. You wouldn’t miss the social aspect as you can have interactions with other players during the game. Live gaming can offer you the closest experience to the realistic gaming experience of land-based casinos. The best thing about live casino gaming is that they are in offing 24/7 and you can indulge in them whenever you want to.
Rules related to Live Blackjack Game
- The game is played with 8 standard decks consisting of 52 cards.
- In order to win, you must have a higher hand than the dealer but without going over 21.
- The value of your hand is estimated by adding the numerical values of the cards held by you.
- The suit of cards is not given much importance in blackjack.
- Card values are counted as they are.
- Picture cards carry a value of 10.
- Aces are counted as either 1 or 11.
- A hand consisting of an ace is called a soft hand.
- If the value of the cards held by you exceeds 21, then it is called getting busted.
- If you receive an ace and a card having a value of 10, then this hand is called a blackjack. You are instantly paid at 3:2.
- You can place an insurance bet if the visible card of the dealer is an ace. You should do this before the dealer checks their other card.
- The insurance bet pays 2:1 if the dealer has blackjack.
How to play live blackjack game?
Playing live blackjack is pretty simple. The dealer first deals the card. You can perform numerous actions after the cards are drawn. Your win or loss is dependent on the strategies that you utilizing during the course of the game. Here are some other strategies that you can utilize in the game.
Hitting is one of the key actions in the game. During this, you can request the dealer to deal you another card. You can do this to increase the value of your hand. You can hit as many times as you want but make sure not to go over 21.
This move is the complete opposite of what you do in hitting. During this move, you can stick to your original hand and can refuse cards being offered by the dealer. It would be good to stand if the original cards dealt to you have either 10 or an ace.
You can split your hand when you have a pair. Opting for this option will let you create two separate hands. This can potentially offer you double winnings. However, this strategy is quite risky even if it can prove to be rewarding if you are successful in implementing it appropriately.
This strategy will double the initial bet placed by you. However, you can do this for an additional card. You, however, need to be careful while using this strategy as you would not be able to hit again once you choose this move.
Live Blackjack Strategies
It is always beneficial to master some strategies in order to have an upper hand in the game of Live Blackjack. If you are a beginner, you can make a note of these strategies before trying your luck. You can also practice this in free mode.
- Stand on 17 and above
- Hit on 8 or below
- Stand on 19 and 20
- Double down on 11. Avoid this move if the dealer has an ace
- Double down on 10 if the dealer has 9 or less
- Double down on 9 if the dealer has 6 or less
- Split 2s and 3s if the dealer has 6 or less
- Split aces as they could turn the value of hand into 21
- Split 8s rather than stand on 18 and risk losing the game
- Never split 5s and 10s
It is not easy to stand on blackjack unless you have a high total amounting to 19, 20, or 21. This is because you can bust as soon as you take on a high card. If you could improve your chances of drawing a low card, then it can be of help. There is no straight answer on when to stand. It is dependent on several other factors.
Payout and Odds in Live Blackjack
The payouts in the game of live blackjack are entirely dependent on the casino you are relying on. The payout offered traditionally in the game is 3:2. However, there are casinos that offer payouts as low as 1:1 and also as high as 6:5. Lower payouts are offered at tables where the betting amount is lower.
Blackjack has a house edge of 0.5 percent. This implies that the player can lose 0.5 percent of their total bets to the house. For instance, if you place a bet of $100 while playing live blackjack, then you can expect a return of $99.50 during the game. This is true regardless of the rules.
Perfect Pairs and Side Bets in Blackjack Live
Side bets promise higher payouts to the players. These can fetch lucrative wins if you know how to bet right
Perfect pair bet
Perfect pairs offer a payout of 25:1 if you have two aces of spades belonging to the same suit. Colored pairs reward you with a payout of 12:1 provided they belong to different suits of the same colour. For instance, if you have 2 of hearts and 2 diamonds in the color red, then you will surely receive a payout of 12:1.
A mixed pair is also quite rewarding. You get a payout of 6:1 when you have different suits belonging to different colours. For instance, having 10 of the clubs and 10 of hearts can fetch you a decent win too.
You will get paid if the visible card of the dealer and if your two cards are compromised to form
- Flush 5:1 is offered when you have non-sequential cards belonging to the same suit. For instance, having 2, 6 and 10 of clubs can be called a flush.
- Straight 10:1 is offered if you have cards in a numerical sequence but belong to different suits. For instance, having 3 of clubs, 2 of spades, and 4 of hearts will fetch you a straight win.
- Three of a kind 30:1 is offered if you have cards of the same value but belonging to different suits.
- Straight flush: 40:1 is offered if you have a numerical sequence belonging to the same suit. For instance, if you have a queen and jack of diamonds.
- Suited Trips: 100:1 is offered if you have an identical triplet such as 3 queens of hearts.
Additional bets in live blackjack game
You can play multiple hands on some of the live casino tables. You can also bet on two or more hands while playing the game. When you are playing at a busier table, you can place a bet on someone while awaiting your turn. Although you have no control over their decisions, you can still get a chance to double your stake while doubling or splitting.