Guide To Making a Deposit via Paytm in Indian Casino
Paytm has become the new and easy way to bet at the online casinos. It makes me glad to say that Spinsvilla is one of the websites where you will be able to find the list of all the online casinos and the betting websites that accept Paytm as one of their payment options. Here you will be able to find a guide the covers the following:
- Best casinos and betting sites where one can use Paytm.
- Step-By-Step Process to deposit money through UPI option of the Paytm app
- A guide to Sign Up at Paytm
- Some tips and consideration while gambling with Paytm as your payment method
The Best Online Casinos Where You Can Use Paytm
To use Paytm as your payment method at one of these websites, just go to the registration page and make your account. Pick Paytm when you are on the payment page and deposit or withdraw money easily.
Step-By-Step Process To Make A Deposit with PayTm
ComeOn Casino is one of the few online casino websites that accept Paytm as a payment option. Here are some of the screenshots of the step-by-step process on how to deposit money with Google-pay and Paytm payment options.
The process is simple and takes place with the help of UPI transfer services. UPI has steadily become one of the most common forms of online payment methods in India. It is most likely that you have already used this technology or have heard of it sometimes, right?
Before we begin explaining how you can use Paytm as the payment method, here are a few things you will need for this process.
- Paytm Account with a verified Paytm UPI ID.
- A bank account that can access Paytm.
- A registered account at the online casino, bookmaker or betting site mentioned in the page above that accepts Paytm as a payment method.
In this step by step guide, you will see the images of the deposit process of using Paytm at ComeOn Casino. However, the same process is applicable to the other casinos and betting websites as well. Here in the example, the ICICI Bank’s Eazypay mobile banking app has been used. But, you can also use the UPI Payment option which is accepted by almost all the banks in India. Below is the step by step process that you can follow.
1. Get To The Deposit Page
Log in to the ComeOn Casino and select the Menu option. ComeOn Casino has the ‘Deposit’ option on the Menu page but other casinos might have the deposit option at the ‘My Account’ section.
2. Choose the UPI option The Payment Methods Page
Once you click on the Deposit Button, you will be transferred to the payment methods page where you will be able to see all the payment options. Here you will not be able to find Paytm, so click on UPI option.
3. Enter The Deposit Amount
Enter the amount that you wish to deposit in your account. There are minimum deposit amounts specified by a lot of casinos which you should look for. ComeOn has one of the lowest minimum amounts of ₹500 but the casinos can have ₹1000 as minimum amounts as well.
4. Locate and Copy Your VPA (UPI ID) on Paytm
Go to your Paytm account and look for your UPI ID. Copy the UPI ID which you will have to paste on the bank website later.
5. Copy and Paste Your UPI ID On The Payment Page of Mobile Banking App
Paste the ID that you have copied in the box that says UPI ID or VPA and click on “PAY”.
6. Click On Accept For The Paytm Payment
The bank will send a UPI request to Paytm. Accept it in the app when redirected.
7. Get Confirmation
The payment confirmation can be seen on the page.
8. Wait For The Confirmation At Casino Site
It will take a few moments for the payment to get confirmed at the betting or casino site.
9. Transaction Successful
Once the casino page shows, success option, the transaction will be finished and you can use your amount at the gambling site.
Paytm- Sign Up Process
To be able to make transactions with the help of Paytm, you will have to sign up at the app. The sign-up process is very easy and once you are registered, you can send and receive any amount through the app. Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how you can sign-up at Paytm.
- Open the home page of Paytm and click on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- Fill in all your details including email address, phone number and a new password on the form that opens up.
- The Paytm app will send a 6 digit OTP to the mobile number that you have entered in the form.
- Type in the OTP and click on the ‘Create Your Paytm Wallet’ option.
- Your Paytm wallet will be instantly created.
Paytm- Verification Process
Once you have signed up at Paytm, you will have to verify yourself to make any transactions. It is important to check whether or not you are verified before you start using the Paytm option at casino websites. Paytm makes it compulsory for all the users to fill out the Know Your Customer form so that transactions can proceed safely and smoothly. The process for the KYC is as given below:
- Sign In to your Paytm account and look for the KYC option at the home page. Once the KYC page opens, it will ask for your Aadhar number. Enter your Aadhar number and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and your verification will be complete.
- For people who do not have an Aadhar Card or an Aadhar number, they can choose other documents to complete their KYC. In this case, an agent will visit your address and will manually verify your documents to complete the KYC process. The address and the details of the documents must be filled in the form and you will be given a slot for visit from the agent. This process is time taking, so, if possible, complete your KYC with your Aadhar number.
Paytm- Privacy and Confidentiality
The wallet service applies strict measures of data protection. These measures also make sure that the app is not hackable and in case a user needs to make changes to their accounts or even sign in with a different device, it is done through protected servers and by sending OTPs to confirm identities of the users. Hence this does not allow any hackers on the internet to access even the smallest information that you provide to the wallet app.
The transactions are also done through OTP verification which is done by sending a code to the registered number. The transactions are done through SSL encrypted pathways and hence using Paytm wallet adds another layer of security for the online transactions.
Online Gambling With Paytm
One of the difficulties that people often face is finding a casino, sportsbook or betting website that accepts Paytm as a payment option. According to my knowledge, there are only a few websites that use Paytm and accept the Indian Players or Indian currency. However, the other wallets such as ecoPayz and MuchBetter are available at a majority of websites.
With the list that has been given on this page, you will not waste any time browsing through the internet and can spend more time playing at these casinos once you make your deposits.
Even though these e-wallets are easily accessible and safer, there are some things that you need to consider while using them for your transactions.
Things To Consider While Making Deposits in Online Casino
The first thing you need to know is that if you pick Paytm as your deposit option, you will have to stick to it for the withdrawal as well. The casino websites or sportsbooks only lets the players choose one option for the payment and hence take your pick with this fact in mind. The other things you should know are:
- The casino or Paytm does not charge any fee for making deposits.
- Once you make the deposit, it will reflect in your casino wallet instantly.
- Most of the online casinos that accept Paytm as a payment option have a minimum deposit limit that you need to consider.
- Paytm wallet payments can be made through your mobile phones easily.
- Some casinos that offer Paytm as a payment method will ask you for documentation in order to verify your identity. ID proofs such as driving licence, passport and utility bills can be deposited in such cases.
Things To Consider While Withdrawing
Some of the online casinos in India place restrictions on withdrawals. Some of these casinos only allow withdrawal to the payment option that was used for the deposit. Some casinos do not allow the withdrawal amount to be higher than the amount of the first deposit.
- Casinos, sportsbooks and betting sites that allow Paytm offer faster withdrawals. It is a fact that e-wallets are the fastest withdrawal option and the amount is most likely transferred in a 24-48 hour window.
- Many online casinos set a minimum and maximum withdrawal limits and might also charge some amount in the first withdrawal. However, there are also some online casinos that offer 3-5 free withdrawals monthly and start charging when the limit is reached.
- Most of these online casinos will ask you for a government verification before they release your amount. The verification documents such as passport, utility bills and driving licence can be used for verification.
Paytm- Company Information
Paytm is one of the largest payment gateways offering a plethora of services to its users. The web service allows users to make quick mobile payments for the products and services that use debit and credit cards and bank transfers. The business was started in 2010 and the headquarters of the company lies in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The company is functional all over India and Canada.
The online payment service founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma offers a variety of services to the customers including Paytm Mall, Paytm Payment Bank, Paytm Postpaid, Paytm Money, etc. the company initially started off as a digital payment platform has now grown to other services such as recharges, flight and train ticket bookings, bill payment, and much more.
Digital wallets, payment services and online shopping are the three major services provided by Paytm. The customers are required to scan the QR code at the outlets and can pay for their purchases through Paytm. The payment option currently has over 100 million registered users and the customer base keeps on expanding steadily. Paytm being the first app that has crossed over 100 million downloads is helping a lot of people with its easy to use and secure services.