- Licensed by UKGC and MGA
- Trusted casino online since 2001 with secure payment methods
- Varied sportsbook with Good cricket betting options
- Plenty of bonuses and promotions
- Unique loyalty program upto 7 tiers
- Customer service also does not have a great reputation
- Lacks an iOS app
- Only one method for withdrawal (Bank Transfer)
NetBet India: Best Casino & Betting App
With almost 10 years of unparalleled service in the gambling industry, NetBet has emerged as a trusted online casino brand in India. According to our NetBet review, the operator is the home to more than 1500 online casino games and new titles from top providers.
Keeping the players in mind, NetBet has designed some versatile promotional packages in the Players Club that rewards each player. Stay tuned for the full NetBet Casino review and take a closer look at the complete offering!
|Products||Casino, live dealers, vegas, poker|
|Support||Live chat, FAQ Helpdesk|
|Payment (Deposit)||UPI, Netbanking, Astro Pay, VISA/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Much Better, Ecopayz|
|Payment (Withdrawal)||Bank Transfer|
|Licensing Authority||United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)|
|Bonus||NBINDIAWIN (100% Bonus on 1st Deposit up to ₹16,000 + 10 FS)|
|Owner||NetBet Enterprises Ltd.|
Regulated by Malta Gaming Authority, the operator strives to provide a safe and entertaining gambling environment. As we checked the website is well-equipped with a wide variety of exciting slots, table games, and live dealer products mainly focused on Indian customers.
NetBet has designed versatile promotional packages and a fancy Loyalty scheme up to 7 levels termed Players Club. The brand’s authority was acknowledged when it was named the Best Overall Sports Betting Operator at the CEEGA 2016 awards. In 2020, it was also shortlisted for the Gambling Compliance Awards.
What we liked about NetBet?
- The website has a smooth, modern, and user-friendly interface.
- Its online slots, table games, and live casinos come from the work of nearly 36 different online gaming providers including Microgaming, IGT, NetEnt, iSoftBet, etc.
- 7-tier loyalty program-Players Club allows every NetBet Casino account holder to earn points on real money bets to level up and unlock unmatched perks.
What we disliked about NetBet
- NetBet Sports Betting is unavailable in India.
- Another downside of the operator is the lack of a mobile app. The customer support agent claims that the app is available on Google Play Store but the app is non-functional.
How to Get Netbet Welcome Bonus?
Netbet is welcoming new players with an exciting package to start off your amazing casino Career!
Simply make the deposit using bonus code ‘NBINDIAWIN‘ and you’ll instantly receive your corresponding deposit bonus.
To get it:
Log in to your NetBet Casino account.
Make a deposit using the promo codes to win the following:
- Use promo code NBINDIAWIN for a 100% Bonus on 1st Deposit up to ₹16,000 plus 10 Free Spins on VEGAS!
- Use promo code NBINDIAWIN2 for a 75% Bonus on 2nd Deposit up to ₹12,000
- Use promo code NBINDIAWIN3 for a 50% Bonus on 3rd Deposit up to ₹12,000
Signup and Login NetBet
- Head to the NetBet Casino site
- Press the Sign up button
- Choose your country in the Dropdown list
- Hit “START REGISTRATION”
- Fill in your e-mail, Password, and Currency
- Click on “Go to Details” Button
- Enter the ID verification documents
- The final step includes the submission of the bonus code as well as a referral code
- Agree that you are above 18 years and accept all the terms and conditions
- Select the “Start Playing” option to complete the verification and registration
Deposit Methods on NetBet?
Step 1- After you’re logged in to your account Click on “Deposit” button.
Step 2- Select your desired payment method and enter the amount (minimum INR 300 for Netbanking, UPI, eWallets)
Step 3- A new payment page will open that will allow payment through net banking from popular banks, UPI id or you could select from a list of available e-wallets.
Step 4- Click on the “Pay Now” button and it will redirect you to your desired payment source.
Step 5- Let’s assume you select payment from your UPI address. Fill in your UPI id and click on
Step 6- Go to the UPI id linked mobile app or click on the notification from your UPI id linked mobile app.
Step 7- After accepting the transaction on your device, please click on “Continue Payment” button.
Step 8- You will see the amount of deposit reflected in your account or on the top right corner of the site.
How to Withdraw your winnings from NetBet?
The only downside to the NetBet is the limited selection of withdrawal options. There is only one payment method available for making a withdrawal.
Wire Transfer: Enter your bank account type, first and last name, bank name, and account number for a wire transfer.
Once you are done entering the details, type the total amount you’d like to withdraw along with the password, and hit “Withdraw”. Make sure that you don’t withdraw the income generated from the bonus until you have fulfilled the rollover requirements, or you will end up losing the entire amount associated with the winnings.
Immerse into the vast casino library of NetBet with over 2000 online casino games and new titles from top providers being added every day. It features live dealers, slots, table games, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and many more! The live casino at NetBet will give you almost close to a real-life experience of playing at a casino as most games come from industry-leading game developers.
NetBet Mobile App
The company has launched an official mobile app for Android users which could be found on the NetBet website. The mobile app enables users to wager on over 25,000 live sports events using the NetBet app. You could also use in-play wagering, cashout, ad other such live betting options for a smooth and better gambling experience. The mobile app comes with the live stat option that allows you to bet on cricket, tennis, football, and other sports.
NetBet Customer service
You could use the live chat feature to connect with the support department without any hassle. While the live chat support service is the best way to initiate a conversation with the support department, this button is not available on the site all the time. You must navigate to the contact us section to find the live chat function.
Spinsvilla’s Final Thought
NetBet is one of the established casinos that enjoys a large fanbase in Europe. Despite being new to the Indian casino industry, NetBet has brought a few innovative changes to the site to make it more user-friendly. For example, the company launched UPI and Netbanking payment options for its Indian clientele. However, for the platform to engage the Indian punter, it must embrace more withdrawal options.
- Parimatch India review
- 1xBet India review
- Betway Review
- Europa Casino Review
- Comeon casino
- SBOTOP India review
- Fun88 India Review
- Leovegas India Review
- LionBet India Casino
How do I make a Deposit on Netbet?
To make a deposit, please log in to your account and click on the Deposit button, this can be found in the top right corner of the homepage. You will then see all the payment methods available to you. Fill in your details, and decide on the amount you’d like to deposit. click on the Add to my account button.
How much time withdrawals take on Netbet?
Approximately, withdrawals for eWallets take about 24 hours. If you’ve made your withdrawal request through a bank card, this can take up to four working days, or via wire transfer, which can take up to eight working days.